Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I ♥ NY and Mazzy

 Sorry, I should warn you before I floor you with news like that!

As if it wasn't known, New York is my favorite place in the world, and it' Mazzys too.

Mazz moved into the cutest new little unit at the start of the month and I wanted to do something special for her.

This was my inspiration, but I made it personal, adding the places we've visited and the things that mean something to us.

She loved it, and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I think I got my painting bug back.

Is there any better way to spend 15 or so hours than painting? (well, shopping, with someone elses credit card wouldn't be too bad...)

Here's some pics, they don't show it in all it's glory (conceited much?!), but you'll get the point!

setting up
(thanks for cooporating blogger and not turning my pics the way I want them!)
buildings etc taking shape
  and streets too
finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX