Sorry to bombard you with how spoilt I was for Christmas! But here's another post about my Christmas presents!
We have this awesome shop called Typo. It's basically a bloggers paradise with stuff like pens, gorgeous note pads and journals, everything you need for an office/studio, and then all sorts of rad things like paper lanterns, nerd glasses, wall prints, funny cards etc etc etc, basically, I have to stay away until I win the 31 million in Tattslotto on new years eve! But I was lucky enough to get a heap of stuff for Christmas.
My studio has been lacking inspiration, so I got to work with all my rad new stuff (and bought a bit more too), it still needs a paint and to get rid of the ugly as steel filling cabinet and I think I'll get a bench that I can put over the spare bed and some music then it'll be perfect!
1. Jars of daisies and lavender
2. Sweet little lanterns
3. Gorgeous note books, journals and sticky notes
4. Matching mouse pad
5. New York bag rack
6. Cats always have to have a place in any room of mine!
7. My new shelves with baskets full of crafting goods
8. More baskets, pens, pencils, bushes and a pair of nerd glasses
9. The cutest little pen and brush holders ever
10. I wanted "CREATE" but couldn't find it anywhere, so "DREAM" is good enough!
I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and can't wait to start creating! Not bad for less that $100, plus presents!