Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My studio

Sorry to bombard you with how spoilt I was for Christmas! But here's another post about my Christmas presents!

We have this awesome shop called Typo. It's basically a bloggers paradise with stuff like pens, gorgeous note pads and journals, everything you need for an office/studio, and then all sorts of rad things like paper lanterns, nerd glasses, wall prints, funny cards etc etc etc, basically, I have to stay away until I win the 31 million in Tattslotto on new years eve! But I was lucky enough to get a heap of stuff for Christmas.

My studio has been lacking inspiration, so I got to work with all my rad new stuff (and bought a bit more too), it still needs a paint and to get rid of the ugly as steel filling cabinet and I think I'll get a bench that I can put over the spare bed and some music then it'll be perfect!












1. Jars of daisies and lavender
2. Sweet little lanterns
3. Gorgeous note books, journals and sticky notes
4. Matching mouse pad
5. New York bag rack
6. Cats always have to have a place in any room of mine!
7. My new shelves with baskets full of crafting goods
8. More baskets, pens, pencils, bushes and a pair of nerd glasses
9. The cutest little pen and brush holders ever
10. I wanted "CREATE" but couldn't find it anywhere, so "DREAM" is good enough!

I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and can't wait to start creating! Not bad for less that $100, plus presents!

5 comments:

  1. ooh.. very cool! :) I love shopping for stuff like that and often go way overboard. Plus, any kind of office supply is like crack to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definately added some great inpsirational items!! Now I just have to work on my office ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and sweetie, have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It's where you can see who blogs by you. We're all on there!

    www.LocationCentral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, sorry to butt in, but you will only be winning $15.75m on New Year's Eve, as I also have a winning ticket :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX