Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The one with Christmas cheer

Aaaaaannndddd, the award for most sporadic blog posts for 2010 goes to......... Jandy!

*crowd cheers*

I'd like to thank my really shitty, effed up, pathetic excuse of a job for helping me become a crap blogger, and also for ruining my life!

It's been a long week! Shit, it's only Thursday. Anyone got a gun they can spare?! :)

Yesterday was full of morons from the minute I walked in the door, and finished with me walking in on a non-flushed toilet! Joy!

There's been some good times too, as always;

Christmas drinks with beautiful friends that I've known for nearly 20 years. And hope to "keep knowing" for the rest of my life. I never feel more "me" than when I'm in the company of said girls.

An afternoon sitting in a loft in a beautiful house with chocolate, bubbles, great company and hold-your-tummy-wet-your-pants style laughter.

The Bon Jovi concert with my favorite people, my family - including a trip into the city which I don't get to do too often. It always changes so much and I love it. I can't wait to one day have someone that loves me and wants to hold my hand while we walk through the Docklands. One day.

Christmas cards that make me smile.

Christmas Lights and decorations, Christmas trees and Christmas carols, tacky Christmas T-Shirts and Jewellery and memories of the old days when we celebrated Christmas white trash style. We had NO money, but HEAPS of fun, and the dodgiest Christmas tree you have seriously ever seen. One day I'll dedicate an entire post to our white trash Christmas tree, including pictures. Words just wont do it justice, you need the pictures!

Hilarious kittens. I could never get bored!

Mazzy's new house, cute as a button.

And an awesome house warming present that I'm painting her, and HOPING will work out as planned. Yay to getting my creativity on!!

How has your week been? Awesome I hope. xx

1 comment:

Thank You XX