Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I ♥ blogging




Sometime this little part of the world that we inhabit - blogworld - just brightens up my day.

The connections we make, the inspiration we gather and share, the support we receive, friends we make, it's a great community to be part of.

This morning when checking my emails, I received an email from and old friend of Katies, who had found my blog and spent the night reading it, and then reading other blogs linked from here. She was full of praise and admiration, it literally gave me goose bumps to read it.

I always say that I'd still write here even if I was the only one that read it, it's my diary, my therapy. But truth be told, it is a little bit lovely to know that other people actually like, and maybe resonate, with what I write.

Thanks Esther!

Happy blogging people! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX