Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just a minute in February

Just A Minute in February
(oops, missed January's!)



Reading... Not really reading, but I'm awaiting the arrival of my "Wreck this Journal"

Listening... Bruno Mars Grenade

.... Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb
Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from

Mad woman, bad woman,

That's just what you are, yeah,

You’ll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car

Gave you all I had

And you tossed it in the trash

You tossed it in the trash, yes you did

To give me all your love is all I ever asked

Cause what you don't understand is

I’d catch a grenade for ya.....

yeah, can kinda relate

Watching... Packed to the Rafters! yay, it's back!

Buying... Well I may have just got a bonus at work, and after I've paid off my lappy, and paid my cars registration, I might just have a couple of spare bucks for some online shopping!!! (I WANT leather pants, black wedges, a nice winter jacket and some awesome slacks from American Apparel!!)

Loving... My hair, why didn't I get extensions years ago!

Wanting... see "buying!"

Thinking... This is the year for changes

Hoping... That aforementioned "changes" are the right thing to do.

Hearting... Karma. Thanks, I don't need to be a bitch, you'll do that for me!

Hating... Being let down, time after time after time after time.....

Planning... A little ETSY shop, stay tuned! And maybe a few months overseas on a working holiday, if everything goes to plan.

Excited... for nothing, oh, Mum going to America is pretty cool, coz I'll get lots of make up!!

Enjoying... That I discovered Subway has an ice machine. I have an ice (of the frozen water variety) addiction!

1 comment:

  1. I love these updates. I think u should do a post with the contest of your purse that would be fun lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX