Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ramblings


How awesome is that! It's Times Square in a bubble, by Tom Storm!



Like most bloggers, I'm a social media addict, and am obsessed with the Internet. I'm not sure if my sense of humor is getting old and geeky, but I found that above picture to be hilarious!


There's a mother fucker of a cyclone about to hit the Queensland coast, check out how massive it is here. My thoughts are with everyone in it's path.

"have you ever felt like a plastic bag....." are you freaking kidding me? What is wrong with songs these days. They are not lyrics. And no, I haven't. I'm a human being, plastic bags are not. As far as I'm aware, plastic bags don't have feelings, and human beings sure as hell can't feel like plastic bags. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I heard a comedian the other day talk about how we, Western society, complain about the stupidest stuff. Like flying in aeroplanes. We do don't we, we complain about how long it takes, the food, the turbulence. Ahh, hello, people, you're FLYING! You are sitting in a seat, and flying through the air like a bird! We should all be squealing with delight!

My sister sent me this email this morning.... "i have decided that boobs kinda gross me out... like they are just big hunks of fat hanging off you chest... im really sickened by it!" So right now, I'm quite happy with my little double A hunks of fat!

The two girls that make my world go round, Ali and Katie, both need a little right now. So here's some big squishy hugs and sloppy kisses coming at ya both.  Also to my cousin Sam after the loss of his father and to my friend Dallas who has had to make a last minute dash from the states to Aus to say good bye to his grandfather. Oh and both of my sisters too, they are both down in the dumps at the moment, so to you two too.

I want a pair of black closed toe wedges! I saw a girl wearing them with tight black cigarette pants and she looked so hot. I may (please please please please please) have a little work bonus coming up, so i might just have to get me a pair!

Emma sent me an email earlier, it's all little letters, here's some of my favs;

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...

Sincerely, Google

Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.

Sincerely, That Little Triangle

Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.

Sincerely, God

Dear Santa,
Please tell me how you managed to stop at three Ho's.

Sincerely, Tiger Woods

and my favorite......

Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.

Sincerely, Unimpressed

small things, small minds?!!



Wanna know my favorite ever joke? You get it anyway!.......


What has a bottom at the top?

I'll tell you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. ba ha ha! Nice random post, I laughed a lot! Oh, I know, about lyrics... I get SO MAD when people have crap lyrics, it just pains me when you hear another cliche or words that don't even make sense. I really wouldn't know what a plastic bag felt like. Useful? Environmentally unsafe? Eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never, ever had a problem with boobs...ever...well, except for man boobs...moooooooobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks babe - sending the love right back at ya xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX