Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yesterday was not awesome

It wasn't. Simple as that.

Today started with me stepping in dog poo, and therefore having to wear a wet shoe to work, there was a truck blocking my driveway and I couldn't get out for 15 minutes and I forgot my lunch! Now Facebook wont let me read any of my messages!

But then I came into work and had so much love and support, I'm overwhelmed! I even had a call from France from my beautiful Katie. I'm feeling like I can conquer the world.

So today, I'm not going to cause trouble, I'm not going to speak about other people, or hurt any ones feelings, so I'm going to write a list of the things that are making me happy at the moment;

☺ More love, understanding and support than I thought possible.

☺ Packed to the Rafters. Such simple joy. I NEED some cardboard boxes to jump on!

☺ Fred Basset comics - as above.

☺ Speaking to Katie, on the other side of the world.

☺ Salt and Vinegar Chips for a personal pity party dinner.

☺ A mummy who understands that I need space, but also a shoulder to cry on. And does both perfectly.

☺ The comfiest Sunday outfit, a pair of harem pants and a big floppy top. If I could get away with that at work, I would!

☺ Lip stain. I just love it!

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman Jandy. Massive hugs to you and know that there are people out there wishing you nothing but the best. You deserve all the happiness in the world and one day it shall be yours. And yes, lip stain is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun! i'm glad you enjoyed those wreck this journal posts, and that you got one for yourself (: it's alot of fun, promise! can't wait to see what you do with it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sucks! hopefully today is a better day for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX