Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The handwriting game

A month or so back, I saw this post on Oh Mishka, and thought I'd play along.
It's called the handwriting game. Pretty easy, just answer these questions in your own handwriting...

Photos are from iPhone, so not the greatest quality!

1. What's your name/blogger name?

2. What's your blogs URL?

3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

4. Favorite quote?

5. Your favorite song?

6. Your favorite band/singer?

7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate.




even if I didn't tag you, feel free to play along!

2 comments:

  1. Well I did this meme but I have to say... I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR HANDWRITING!!! Like I seriously want it. If Icould steal it from you, I totally would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handwriting is superb. I now don't ever want to write anything again. lol. you should just write your blogs from now on. haha. Swing by and check out what happened while I was shopping in Beverly Hills the other day and see Lauren Conrad's unaired promo to the show MTV decided not to pick up.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for updates on the adventures of an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard#

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX