Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

I guess this is growing up!

I had one of those weekends where you realise your not in your twenties anymore!

Friday, I got a new washing machine and it was the most exciting thing ever! There's nothing left in my house that requires washing. Been a long time since there was something new in this house (apart from clothes!)

Saturday I worked for the second Saturday in a row. 8 to 2. Hell.

Then I did do something fun, I went to a surprise 21's birthday party for the beautiful Sammy. But before I sound too cool, I had one drink, drove a drunk little skunk home and was home in bed by 10.30. Yeah sometimes I'm just crazy like that!

Sunday I outdid my self and cleaned the house, did a little bit of gardening, ironed my clothes for work and went for a walk. I know what you're thinking, "how does she fit so much excitement into one day?". To be honest, sometimes I astonish my self.

However, April is full of engagement parties, hen's days, weddings, birthdays and maybe even an Easter trip to the beach. See I'm still young and fun, really I am!

1 comment:

  1. I did nothing productive this weekend. I'm trying to do a marathon of laundry right now because hey- I have no clean socks. :/ I did some crafty shiz for my Etsy shop, thought. I'll count that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX