Wednesday, April 6, 2011
My Mum is the awesomest!
1. When Ma was visiting New Orleans we had an ongoing joke where I would check that she hadn't received any beads. She was oblivious to the whole New Orleans beads tradition. I was given 12 sets. I'm never ever ever going to look at her New Orleans pictures! (In all seriousness Ma, we all think it's awesome that you let you hair down ♥).
2. When anyone visits America, I make sure to stock up on makeup. I already pretty much have 5 years supply, but theres no such thing as too much makeup, I say!
3. In 1996 I was part of an exchange program with school to America. The Hard Rock Cafe was massive then and we visited every one we could. I purchased a guitar pin in every cafe and have done so, at every cafe I've visited, since. Ma got me a Memphis one and a New Orleans one.
4. My goodies! 4 pairs of Victoria's Secret undies, a Victoria's Secret bra because my old one was stolen by the dog! (you might need a microscope to see that one), an American Eagle top and and American Flag singlet from F21. As well as my beads and makeup! One very lucky girl I am!
5. Excuse this pic, but there's no one too interested in seeing my underwear these days, and these little safari print one's just had to be seen! How cute!
Love you to the moon and back Ma, thank you xx