Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Weekend!



Looking forward to Wedding Weekend! It all starts tonight with the Royal Wedding. I'm not a Royalist, but I can't wait to sit down tonight and watch it all.

And then tomorrow is the wedding of my Beautiful Bestie, Ali and her awesome wanna Daz! Looks like the weather will be lovely, it's going to be the perfect day, the perfect start to the perfect relationship (well, official start!)

Good Luck Ali, I CAN.NOT.WAIT to see you and celebrate your love with you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Jilly - it's going to be FAB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to celebrate our beautiful friends wedding day tomorrow. Lots of drinks, laughs and dancing with old "well, we are young!" school friends!!
    Here's to a happy and healthy marriage for Al and Dazz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the Royal Wedding and LOVED it!! :) Aw.. it just makes me want to go to London for real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX