Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

TTFN


I'm going to sign off for a little while (at least).

AVP isn't the right place for me right now, it turns my stomach coming here.

Too many memories, too many words that can be misunderstood.

And I don't want to be "the water cooler conversation"

I'm going to write in the old fashioned way, with a pen and paper.

Perhaps one day I'll rewrite my entries here.

For now, though, it just doesn't feel right.

However, before I sign off I just want to send a big thank you to every one who comes by here, it means the world to me that anyone would spend a minute of their lives reading my words.

To those of you who have taken the time to send me beautiful words of love and support, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To the friends I've made here, thank you, I truly love this community of ours, I'll still be checking out your blogs daily, and we'll keep in contact.

Obviously, if I thought I'd never be here again, I'd delete this blog, who knows, I might be back next week, but for now, I just need a break, that's why its only Ta Ta For Now.

If you would like to stay in contact, add me on Facebook - Jandy Resch (there's not many of us!)
or email me at jandyr(at)aarecycling(dot)com(dot)au

Thank you xx

6 comments:

  1. aw... totally get it, babe. :) But you know what? You still rock my socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your blog updates Floss, but completely understand that you need a break. Big hugs and kisses to you. You will be hearing lots from me. Thanks again for my thank you card xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive hugs - take as long as you need. Hopefully we'll see you back here one day, but if not I wish you all the best for a wonderful new life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you every time I log on and don't see an update from you but I totally understand I have been there and walked away from a life and had to change everything and can I just tell you better things are in store for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you! But, I'm so glad to have you in real life. Can't wait to continue to see you kicking goals. Love ya work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jandy, this is Erin from Designer Blogs. I sent you an email a few days ago about having a preview of your design ready, but haven't heard back from you so I thought I'd leave you a comment to hopefully get in touch with you. You can see a preview of your design here:

    http://dbbackgroundpreview.blogspot.com/

    Please email me at: erin@designerblogs.com with your login info and I'll get it installed for you. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX