Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Quotes

Lyrics and quotes have a way of helping me through the hard times, if I can connect to them, I write them down or print them out, when I have my home I'll put them all up in my studio.

Here's some of my favorite quotes that I've found over the past few months or so;


Nothing changes if nothing changes.

Apparently an AA quote, from my wise friend Rach (but not from personal knowledge!)

If a bird cannot fly, it walks.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure where I saw this, let me know if you know.

Remember, happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.

Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Both via we ♥ life.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

You decide every moment of every day: Who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second.

I already am, I always was and I still have time to be.

Today is better than yesterday.

All via Yes and Yes.

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation: trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor move the fuck on.

Tupac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You XX