Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

The simple things part 2

Sometimes, when life sucks eggs, I paint my nails like a (messy) rainbow.

When Koa, Princey and I went for our walk to the reserve, we found all these little duckies swimming in puddles and bird baths and little creeks.

Like rainbow nails, the make everything just a little bit better!








 I found this awesome idea on Color Me Katie (one of, if not THE funnest blog on the net).

Who can pass a bubble and not smile, I ask...






Amy's "best lion faces EVER" would melt any ones heart (she's been practicing!)




It's the simple things that change the way you see the day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ducks!! And how good were Amys faces?? So cute that she looks up to you and loves your little antics, she loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX