Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Time wasters

I'm packing up my old life at the moment, packing boxes and throwing things out, sorting through the memories.

That combined with a lack of sleep and the awesomeness of being a female (and the awesomeness that that brings - say, once a month) I'm a little bit of a mess today. I'm OK, but I think we'll stick to a light hearted post today, rather than the alternative!

And what better way to waste spend your Monday than visiting interesting places on the net.

You're welcome!

If (big IF) I ever get married again, this is exactly how I'll do it.

Sad, thought provoking and very interesting, letters to God

Because we all love online shopping, We love colors has free shipping to Australia and New Zealand for orders over $30

Interesting (and slightly weird) stories about items listed on Ebay

Beautiful ways Americans are beating the poor economy

Spend hours laughing at Jimmy Fallons Thank You Notes

It doesn't get anymore real than this, or this

New York Times 41 places to visit in 2011

Interesting, but useless facts

Support my beautiful friends by visiting their blogs, Carla is about to participate in the Hawaiian Iron Man, Nicole has started her own blog, Buffys World and wants you to love it as much as I do! and Sammy is travelling Europe, Check out Sammy side up.  My good mate Karls has said good bye (for now) to her blog, but she's got bigger and better things in the making and would love your support by answering a questionnaire for her, if you're interested, email her here karlynimmo(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Getting my geek on, my new obsession is Hiroshima. It's beyond words what one human can do to another in the name of War

A site that is dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behaviour for the better

And finally, a shameless piece of self promotion.... how cute were my duckies!

1 comment:

Thank You XX