Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blowing my own trumpet

(ah awkward title much?!)



wow, this is a little scary!

i thought i'd ease back into writing, by taking down my guards and posting this picture i drew, and possibly embarrassing my self in the process!

i've been toying with the idea of starting a style blog, i like clothes, i'm not the most fashion forward person in the world, but i think i have my own style, that, generally speaking, i pull off quite well. (hows that for blowing my own trumpet?!)

but i take a good photo approximately never times infinity - i'm a tad awkward - so i thought i'd have a go at drawing what i wore for the week.

and that there is the final product, not perfect, but i'm pretty happy with it, what do you think? be honest! (but kind please!)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! You are the style master - toot your trumpet as much as you like girl! I've always loved your sense of style - and you really are quite an incredible artist. Own it girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jands!! Can't believe you've been hiding this talent of yours for so long! Wow.. you need to be doing this! Drawings are amazing! Hook in babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have an amazing funky style - I love checking out what you are wearing everytime that I see you. i wish that I only had half of the style that you have. You rock beautiful girl. Also, you are an amazing artist, your hidden talents are starting to shine into this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG babe, you are amazing! I cannot get over how frigen awesome this is!
    Ah, not only to you totally rock your styles and ALWAYS look amazing, you draw like an artist! Keep it up, I love, love, love it!!
    You are so amazing babe, love you to the moon and back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. That comment above is from your bestie ;)
    My computer is having a moment and won't let me log in! Mwah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX