Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

the kind of woman i want to be

i want to give myself time to look out the window while i ponder the day ahead with a cup of tea in my hands, i want to get up early and walk while the sun is rising, i want to have fresh flowers, always, in my house, i want to be so comfortable in my own company that i don’t think twice about seeing a movie or having a meal alone, i want to be confident in my abilities and opinions and exude said confidence, i want to see the world, i want a home where i don't need curtains because it's so secluded, i want to have time for friends and family and my pets and those in need, and especially my self, i want to sit in a cafe for an afternoon with a pot of tea and some scones while studying or reading a great book or if weather permits, i want to sit by a river for a whole afternoon, i want to be spontaneous and say yes more often, i want to be so great at applying my make up or doing my hair that others ask for my advice, i want to have a “style” that i feel comfortable and confident in pulling off, i want to wash my face and tie my hair in a high bun, throw on a cute dress and shoes and be ready to fly out the door (rather than my current hour plus routine - read - i want healthy hair and skin), i want to write and keep a notebook where i’m constantly scribbling out ideas and inspiration, i want to hold an intelligent conversation, i want to wake up on the beach to watch the sunrise, i want to be someones mummy, i want to be loved, like really, truly - take a bullet for me-loved, i want to be a wonderful daughter, sister, friend and employee, i want to be private and mysterious, intriguing and interesting, i want this version of me to be perceived as worthy, not the version anyone else wants

thank you meg fee

2 comments:

  1. you are all those things already Jandy, you now just need to see them and stand strong in your power...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite post of yours. I might just need to do one like this myself babe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX