Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

this is growing

i'm going to board a plane, leaving the comforts of home behind me

this is growing

it's up to me to find my transfers, check in, chose somewhere safe to eat, not get ripped off. there's no one but me to rely on.

this is growing

i have to meet new people, and make an effort

this is growing

i have to sleep in someone elses house, someone i don't even know

this is growing

i'm going to be doing a job that i've never done before. sometimes i struggle doing the job i've been doing for the last 8 years

this is growing

i have to find my own way to the project, without getting lost

this is growing

i wont see my mum or my babies everyday, i wont email my sisters and bestie

this is growing

i have to listen to my body, my mind and my heart

this is growing

i have to be conscious, constantly, of living in the moment

this is growing

i have to work out where to do my laundry, get my dinner, do yoga classes, get internet service and mobile service, change my money, get a transfer back to kuta

this is growing

i have to do everything without asking someones opinion. it's all on me

this is growing

i need to do this, because i need to grow

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited (and secretly jealous) that you have this amazing opportunity. You are going to do a huge, life changing experience and I can't wait to see how much more fabulous you become!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX