Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

lately







1. evening sun set walks                                                                                  2. morning sun rise walks
3. my walking buddy                                                                                         4. flowers from my love
5. mums huge dog squashing my sister                                                                              6. my tp'd car
7. morning walks by moonlight                                                                   8. morning walks in the rain
9. a trip to the museum with my love                                               10. princey checking out the world
11. road tripping with the bestie                   12. the 3 week old bunny who shared my office this week
 

1 comment:

  1. And going to the Hot Springs - where they are "hot", not cool!. Totally Livin' the dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX